- Our teams in Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey are treating Syrian refugees who escaped the violence in their country. MSF has shared their testimonies which describe torture and persecution. MSF is also providing medical supplies to doctors in Syria.
- Detainees in Misrata, Libya are being tortured and denied urgent medical care leading MSF to suspend its operations in detention centres.
- MSF returns to Bougainville in Papua New Guinea focusing on maternal and child healthcare and TB treatment.
- We visit Hangu in Pakistan where we treat trauma cases and infections, and work to reduce child mortality.
- In Swaziland our teams pioneer new methods for delivering HIV and TB treatment to patients through “taskshifting”, increasing care to patients in remote regions.