- This month MSF faces a humanitarian dilemma in Somalia following tragic attacks on our staff.
- We visit Doro refugee camp in South Sudan where MSF is working to provide water, sanitation and medical care for 20,000 refugees.
- Our teams in Cambodia have created a faster way of detecting TB,
- and in Chad we train village malaria workers to diagnose and treat malaria in their community.
- In Democratic Republic Congo our paediatric teams are working flat out due to a high rate of malaria in children.
- Finally we review what MSF has achieved in Haiti in the two years since the devastating earthquake.