See the latest vacancies and find out about working for MSF IrelandJobs in Ireland
Meet our door to door team
Our MSF Fundraising team is exceptionally trained, committed and dedicated to MSF’s mission of providing medical care where it is needed most.
Our MSF fundraisers reach out to MSF supporters who make our work possible and raise awareness about our work on behalf of our doctors and patients.
How your regular monthly gift makes a difference
We provide medical aid where it is needed most and where others can't, won't or choose not to go.
Rapid response to medical and logistical help is vital.
Your generosity allows us to act quickly, remain independent and go where the need is greatest; responding to war, disasters and epidemics.
Your donation matters
This gives us independence from political interference and red tape and allows us to act without delay or obstruction.
Meet the Team
You can find MSF in Ireland
They will come to your door with:
- A photo ID badge,
- An MSF jacket and bag,
anMSF tablet and folder.
Where to find our team this week (09
- Deirdre Hogan, operating in Listowel/Tralee
- Keith Longe, operating in Seapoint/Swords
- Ann Marsh, operating in Ballyhale/Callan/Thomastown
- Helena Reidy, operating in Moycullen/Oughterard /Galway
- Nafisa Brennan, operating in Gorey
- Maria Lynch, operating in Killaloe/Ballina